HOW TO LOVE YOUR CANDLE & PRODUCT SAFETY
How to love your candle ♥
· Always trim your wick before use to ¼” this ensures you will have a cleaner, brighter burn.
· Do you have time to burn?? Don’t blow out your candle until the top layer has melted all the way around evenly, this will prevent your candle from "tunneling".
· Avoid lighting your candle under a draft/vent this will disturb the flame and cause black smoke stains or soot buildup.
· Only burn for 4 hours at a time, too much burn time allows carbon to collect on the wick, leading it to "mushroom". The wick will become unstable and produce a dangerously large flame.
· Never turn off a candle with water, the water can cause the hot wax can burn you.
The premium Dacron reed sticks do not need to be turned like normal timber reeds, they provide a much wider scent throw - however if more fragrance is desired, you can flip your reed sticks more frequently.
Our crystal glass diffuser vessels were created to be recycled. You can get your diffuser refills online.